E-Government The concerns of the residents is what counts here.
Digital for you Innovative and secure.
Fostering proximity to the population, promoting participation, increasing speed: digitization in the public sector provides many options. And Swiss Post is your strong and trustworthy partner to help you to take advantage of all this.
How can Digital First succeed in the administration? We are familiar with the specific challenges facing public authorities and offer solutions tailored to them which are easy to implement and, of course, legally compliant and secure. These include a wide range of services from digital municipal administration to electronic identification and signature to e-voting. For interaction that brings society closer together.
E-Government – a holistic approach Your added value with Swiss Post
- Communication: Bringing people together, enabling participation. A shared secure infrastructure, geared to the needs of the population and the economy, is preparing Swiss authorities for the modern era. With us, your digital communication becomes simple and secure.
- Efficiency: We support you in reducing administrative expenses with lean digital processes. The result: Fewer individual solutions, fewer media disruptions and more satisfied residents.
- Security: Swiss Post is bound by mail secrecy. Data protection forms part of our DNA. We therefore work exclusively with proven, secure solutions and meet the highest technological and regulatory standards. From Switzerland, for Switzerland.
Secure and encrypted e-mail Legally compliant exchange of sensitive data with IncaMail
As secure as a letter and seal: send confidential documents to any recipient in an encrypted and verifiable way – simply from your usual mail client or your public authority software.
“User-friendly, citizen-oriented and efficient” Whitepaper on Switzerland’s path to the e-government of the future
You'll find out about:
- What might modern e-government look like in the federal Switzerland of the future? And what progress has already been made in other countries?
- How can the population and authorities benefit equally?
- How can digital services and infrastructure be introduced with ease?
«Information security as a success factor» Whitepaper on current challenges and solutions
Read more in the brief summary about:
- Key challenges in the field of data protection
- The approach of our in-house security experts and how they ensure increased data security
- Specific steps that public authorities can take to improve their security situation